Slipped, Tripped, or Fallen
Come join an exercise class to improve balance and strength!
- 12-week progressive program designed to lower risk of falls.
- Each class meets 1 hour, two times per week.
- Exercises focus on lower extremity strength, standing static and dynamic balance and gait enhancement.
- Recommended for people who have fallen
- Exercise led by well-qualified certified fitness professionals
- 3 cohorts per year starting January, May, and September
Must pass an in-person screening prior to enrollment in the Fall Prevention program (to ensure safety and appropriateness)
Monday and Thursday, 12:00-1:00 pm
January 23rd to April 9th
Wednesday and Friday, 1:30-2:30 pm
January 22nd to April 10th
Screening Date: 1/14/20
Monday and Wednesday, 1:30 to 2:30 pm
January 22nd to April 8th
Screening Date: 1/13/20
ENROLLMENT LOCATION AND CONTACT INFO:
30th Street Senior Center
225 30th Street, San Francisco, CA 94131
San Francisco Senior Center – Aquatic Park
890 Beach St, San Francisco, CA 94109 Contacts:
Dr. Christian J. Thompson, (415) 422-5270, email@example.com