General Exercise Classes:
- Basic strength and flexibility classes
- 60 minutes of general conditioning in a fun social setting
- 40+ classes offered weekly throughout San Francisco
- All exercise classes are led by trained professionals who have been certified by national fitness organizations.
Falls Prevention Classes:
- 12 week program
- Improve Strength, flexibility, balance, and gait
- Recommended for previous fallers
For information contact Dr. Christian Thompson at the University of San Francisco 415-422-5270.
Wellness Trainer Certification:
- Open to qualified staff/volunteers from city agencies working with older adults.
- To receive certification, volunteers must take the complete course and test (materials provided by Always Active) .
- Intended to develop knowledge and skills for sustainable exercise programming.
For information about trainer certification contact Program Manager Luz Villaneuva at 415-550-2265.